- Enter title here. -
- ADHD 2.0 Myths Explained - ADHD 2.0 – What is it ? Interesting article published recently by ADDITUDE, written by Dr Thomas Brown about the ‘new’ model of understanding ADHD as a developmental impairment of the brain’s self management system rather than just the diagnosis a collection of behaviours, helps to explain why Neurofeedback can be such an effective tool, […]
- Neuroscience in the Boardroom: - Article by Stuart Black of BrainTrainUK on Neuroscience in the Boardroom.
- Neurofeedback Information Sessions in Battersea - Free Neurofeedback Information Sessions At BrainTrainUK, Penhurst House, 352-256 Battersea Park Road, London SW11 3BY. Come and meet Agnieskza Sosnecka-Rumianowska, our Cognitive Neursocientist and Neurofeedback Practitioner to discover what Neurofeedback is all about and how it can help to improve nervous system regulation and address many symptoms, including those of ASD and ADHD. With NICE […]
- What’s the difference between the ‘Brain Training’ offered by Lumosity and BrainTrainUK ? - Why all ‘brain training’ is not the same Lumosity, an online ‘brain-training’ service that provides brain ‘games’ intended to improve brain function, hit the news a few weeks ago as they have agreed to pay $2m with a threat of $50m as part of a settlement following allegations of ‘the deceptive marketing of a brain-training […]
- Can you Trust Consumer Biofeedback Devices ? - How Well Are Consumer BioFeedback Devices Engineered ? Last week it was reported that FitBit are being sued by customers who claim that their heart rate monitors are inaccurate to the point of being dangerous. The examples given are people who have been trying to keep their heart rate within a certain maximum using the […]
- Baby Scientists wanted ! - Researchers in London & Southampton are looking for ‘baby scientists’ aged 0-11 months who have a sibling or parent diagnosed with ADHD to help with the Babylab research into early signs of ADHD. Funded by charity MQ, if you are selected as a Baby Scientist you either get to watch cartoons at home […]
- Research Autism page on Neurofeedback updated - Research Autism have an excellent summary of Neurofeedback, and an extensive summary of peer-reviewed studies on Neurofeedback for ASD.
- Dalai Lama’s Fascinaton with Neurofeedback - We just received this message from Siegfried Othmer on the the Dalia Lama’s interest in Neurofeedback as a tool to accelerate spiritual development: “This year Hanno Kirk and his wife Jo decided to attend the three-day Southeast Asian Teaching of the Dalai Lama, going as part of the Vietnamese contingent that Minh Chau Le organizes […]
- Neurofeedback Cake ! - We love this ! Our friend Erlend, a Neurofeedback practitioner in Norway, recently finished training an 8 year-old girl after 40 sesssions. The little girl was sad to be ending her Neurofeedback and wanted to say thanks, so she designed this cake that her mum helped her make ! Many thanks to Erlend for […]